- Additional Information
JBL M2 (Single) Product Description
JBL's M2 Master Reference Monitor System lets you easily integrate the big monitoring experience into your studio. When it comes to hearing what you're doing, there's no substitute for main monitors. As small and medium-sized rooms play an increasingly important role in content creation, accuracy and robust dynamic range are required from a speaker system with a modest footprint. A 2-way floor-standing or soffit-mount speaker system, the M2 delivers unrivaled performance and a jaw-dropping listening experience.
- D2430K D2 Dual Driver dual-diaphragm, dual-voice-coil compression driver
- 2216Nd 15" Differential Drive woofer
- LSR Linear Spatial Reference design
- Elegant, small-footprint cabinet that's equally at home floor-standing or soffit-mounted
- Powered: No
- Requires: 1 x Crown IT5000HD per speaker (sold separately)
- LF Driver Size: 15"
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- HF Driver Type: Dual-diaphragm Dual-voice-coil Compression Driver
- Watts Per Channel: 1,200W into 8 ohms
- Impedance : 8 ohms
- Frequency Range 20Hz-40kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 123dB SPL @ 8m
- Crossover Frequency 800Hz
- Enclosure Type Ported
- Input Types Push-terminals (2 sets: HF and LF)
- Output Types No outputs
- Height 49.5"
- Width 20"
- Depth 14"
- Weight 129 lbs.
JBL M2 (Single) Additional Information
|LF Driver Size||15"|
|HF Driver Size||1"|
|Min Frequency Response (Hz)||20 Hz|
|Max Frequency Response (kHz)||40 kHz|
|Max SPL||123 dB|
|Crossover Frequency||0.8 kHz|
|Port Configuration||Front Ported|