- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
JBL M-Patch2 Product Description
The M-Patch 2 is a compact desktop/rack-mountable sized passive volume attenuator and patch control device. Building on the success of the original M-Patch, the new M-Patch 2 is a feature packed passive problem solver for nearly all production environments. A great way to passively attenuate stereo signals from soundcards, CD players, pre-amps, and mixers, the M-Patch 2 front panel rotary controls allow precise level adjustments for two input sources. Featuring balanced combo XLR/TRS input jacks and XLR outputs, RCA & 3.5mm jack inputs, mono/stereo summing switch, Mute switch, A/B output pairs, and a built in stereo headphone amplifier, the M-Patch 2 has all bases covered.
No more bit loss! One of the benefits of passive volume attenuation is that you no longer have to control volumes with your software master volume fader. Reducing audio levels from software only reduces your bit depth. It is much more appropriate to keep your software masters at unity and passively attenuate the audio to your active monitors.
No active circuitry, buffers, transistors, batteries, or power supply of any kind can interfere with the main passive output of the M-Patch 2. It simply delivers attenuated signal. That's it.. pure, simple transparent.
The M-Patch 2 is a true problem solver. It will work seamlessly within your system, is very transparent and silent. You will now be able to keep your bit levels up in your system, eliminate using your mixer, and keep all volumes at an acceptable level. This is a very handy tool for a wide variety of applications.
- High quality‚ passive volume attenuator
- Great monitor switching device
- 2 x Input channels, 2 x Output channels
- Combo, RCA, & 3.5mm input connectors
- XLR outputs (balanced or unbalanced depends on the inputs selected)
- Mono/Stereo summing switch
- System mute function
- Built in headphone amplifier
- Quality components and rugged construction
- Desktop or Rack-mountable installation
- External 16Vac power supply (Supplied. Only required for operation of headphone amplifier)
- Audio Input Connectors 2 x XLR Combo connectors
- 1 x stereo RCA pair (L&R)
- 1 x stereo 3.5mm jack
- Audio Output Connectors 2 x XLR output pairs (A-/L&R, B-/L&R)
- Headphone Output Connectors 1 x 1/4” TRS stereo output
- Headphone Output Frequency Response 20Hz - 20Hz +/- 0.5dB
- Headphone Output Maximum Output Level 320mW into 32Ω
- Power - External DC12-16V adaptor
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 22cm x 12cm x 8.6 cm
- Net Weight approx. 1 kg
JBL M-Patch2 Additional Information
JBL M-Patch2 Alternative Products
£1,189.00 Inc VAT