- Additional Information
JBL JRX218S Product Description
The JBL JRX218S passive PA subwoofer gives you reliable operation, rugged construction, and thoroughly professional performance, all at an amazingly affordable price. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. The JRX218S sports a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice coil. Power handling is rated at a robust 350 watts continuous and 1400 peak. For serious low end performance without breaking the bank, take the stage with JBL's JRX218S.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
JBL JRX218S Additional Information