- Additional Information
iZotope Vocal Synth (Boxed) Product Description
Think outside the vox.
Ready for a transformative vocal experience? With VocalSynth, iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds you’ve only heard in your head are finally within reach.
Manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between.
Unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. It’s time for your vocals to stand out, too.
Achieve the vocal sounds of the Beastie Boys, Coldplay, or James Blake—without a headache—with this complete, powerful vocoder. Quickly choose between a range of classic hardware and modern digital vocoder sounds. Three modes: Smooth, Vintage, and Hard.
Sound like Daft Punk, Tupac, or Dr. Dre—no learning curve or slobbery PVC tubes needed! Emulate an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument “talk” like you. Three modes: Dark, Classic, and Bright.
Create organic harmonies built from your voice with this polyphonic pitch shifter. Give vocals more “oomph” by building a group of backup singers that sound as natural or as computerized as you want. Get a whole Heap of totally crazy pitch-shifted superhero sounds for your voice.
Computer voice effect modeled after the handheld talking and teaching toys of the ’80s. From Skrillex and Diplo to Radiohead and Kraftwerk, get a range of glitchy digital vocals effects. Pull out the breathy “spookiness” from the voice.
Auto or MIDI voice generation
In Auto mode, just sing and VocalSynth will add voices to create chords, octaves, or doubles. In MIDI mode, play your optimum melody or harmony on a keyboard and VocalSynth automatically shifts your voice to those notes.
Automatic Pitch Correction
Pitch correction lets you do anything from subtle, reasonable correction to more extreme pitch-shifting effects. Push it to the extreme and recreate robotic vocals like those made popular by Cher, T-Pain, and Kanye West—or even wilder!
A wave-shaping distortion with custom tones designed to enhance VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. The distortion module is great for either subtle overdrive or gnarly, harsh, high-gain distortion. It’s loud, it’s noisy, it’s great.
Filtering is a simple but effective way of adding character to your vocal. VocalSynth’s Filter includes New York for warm and buttery ’60s-style filtering effect, Scream for resonant filtering and aggressive peaks and overdrive, or the Combo filter that combines both flat High-Pass and Low-Pass filters in a single sweepable control.
The hand-picked convolution speaker models bring out the full character of VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. Dial in amp convolutions and speaker emulations to enhance space and realism or find common special effects like telephone or radio voice. Choose the right space for your vocal.
An evolution of iZotope’s beat-repeating technology, just turn it up and immediately achieve the glitchy, funky dance track sounds you’ve been after. Shred takes part of the buffer and repeats it in interesting ways that add rhythmic range to your vocal-processing arsenal.
VocalSynth’s Delay is a wide stereo delay with just a bit of filtering for flavor. The Delay creates exciting spatial effects with panning movement, great for adding interest to an otherwise steady vocal track.
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
- VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
- AAX (64-bit), AAX AudioSuite (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), DPM AudioSuite (32-bit), VST2, VST3, and Audio Unit.
- Pro Tools 10.3.1, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Pro Tools 12.4, Ableton Live 9.5, Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, Studio One 3.1.1, FL Studio 12.2 and more
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
iZotope Vocal Synth (Boxed) Additional Information