- Additional Information
iZotope RX 5 Standard (Download) Packages
iZotope RX 5 Standard (Download) Product Description
Enhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio — from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels — and dramatically improve sound quality and clarity.
Instant audio repair. With a single mouse gesture, paint away problems using a visual editing tool that lets you directly interact with your audio.
Faster turnaround times. With a renewed focus on workflow enhancements and solution-oriented tools, RX 5 minimizes the number of steps needed to solve various audio repair problems.
Dialogue production re-defined. Pioneering tools are designed not just to enhance the existing process and quality of dialogue production, but set the industry standard for cleaning up, repairing, and editing dialogue.
- Instant Process tool
- Module Chain
- Seamless Integration
- Signal Generator | Generate any type of tone or noise for calibrating or setting a reference level, adding any required tones for the start/end points of a mix for picture, or inserting tones and bleeps to censor explicit dialogue.
- Resample | Ensure the highest quality when adjusting sample rates with SRC™, iZotope's sample rate conversion algorithm.
- Dither | Reduce bit resolution for final delivery of your project without sacrificing quality with MBIT+™, iZotope's renowned dither algorithm.
- De-clip | Rebuild distorted audio caused by analog and digital overload, and get through projects even faster with the automatic Suggest feature.
- Channel Ops | A module that offers precise delay and phase operations.
- Spectrum Analyzer | A detailed spectral display that detects peaks automatically.
- Third-party Plug-in Support | Host Audio Unit or VST plug-ins in RX 5’s Plug-In module.
- Batch Processing | Chain modules, process multiple files at once, and use multiple CPUs to speed up your workflow.
Technical SpecificationsOperating system requirements:
- Both RX 5 Audio Editor and RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor can be used as a standalone audio editor, as a standalone audio editor connected to your host via RX Connect, or as a suite of plug-ins.
- Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Audiosuite DPM & AAX
- AU 32 & 64 bit
- VST 2 32 & 64 bit
- RTAS 32 bit
- AAX 64 bit
- In addition to being available in RX 5 Audio Editor's standalone mode, the modules are also compatible as plug-ins for popular hosts like:
- Pro Tools (10 - 12.2)
- Nuendo 6.5
- Media Composer 7.0.4
- Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Final Cut X
- DaVinci Resolve 12
- Media Composer 8.4.1
- Fairlight 5
- Audition CC 2015
- Logic Pro X
- Cubase 8.0
- Sony Sound Forge 11+
iZotope RX 5 Standard (Download) Additional Information