- Additional Information
iZotope RX 5 Advanced Upgrade from RX 1-4 Advanced (Download) Product Description
The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.
- Instant Process tool
- Module Chain
- Seamless Integration
- Easily match the sonic differences between audio recordings from different environments.
- Ensure loudness compliance with international broadcast standards using the Loudness module and with Insight®, iZotope's enhanced metering suite.
- Repair stereo imbalances and phase issues that can occur during tape restoration with Azimuth Alignment controls.
- Keep track of all performed tasks and export a log of your edit history.
- Automatically level the entire interview without compression using the Leveler.
Technical SpecificationsOperating system requirements:
- Both RX 5 Audio Editor and RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor can be used as a standalone audio editor, as a standalone audio editor connected to your host via RX Connect, or as a suite of plug-ins.
- Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Audiosuite DPM & AAX
- AU 32 & 64 bit
- VST 2 32 & 64 bit
- RTAS 32 bit
- AAX 64 bit
- In addition to being available in RX 5 Audio Editor's standalone mode, the modules are also compatible as plug-ins for popular hosts like:
- Pro Tools (10 - 12.2)
- Nuendo 6.5
- Media Composer 7.0.4
- Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Final Cut X
- DaVinci Resolve 12
- Media Composer 8.4.1
- Fairlight 5
- Audition CC 2015
- Logic Pro X
- Cubase 8.0
- Sony Sound Forge 11+
iZotope RX 5 Advanced Upgrade from RX 1-4 Advanced (Download) Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units|
|Effect Type||Plug-In Bundle|