- Additional Information
iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite UPGRADE from Nectar 1 (Download) Product Description
NB: After you have checked out online please email your existing serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number so we can confirm it is valid. Once your status as a registered user has been verified we will email the serial number to you.
This is an opportunity for registered users of Nectar 1 to upgrade to a full version of iZotope Nectar 2 for a special reduced price.
When you need perfect vocals, iZotope Nectar 2 provides you with the sound-shaping power of a dozen processing plug-ins, all tuned specifically for professional vocal production. Inside, you'll find compression and equalization, pitch correction and harmony, and wonderful effects such as a plate reverb modeled a classic EMT 140. But you don't need to dive below the hood to get a ton out of Nectar 2, thanks to its extensive preset library and easy-to-use overview view. No matter what kind of vocal material you work with, you'll find endless uses for the iZotope Nectar 2 vocal processing plug-in.
- A complete suite of vocal effects, processors, plus pitch correction and harmony
- Overview mode lets you adjust all of the most important parameters in a single window, making basic operation simple
- Advanced mode allows you to dive into each module for full control over your vocal sound
- Redesigned Pitch Editor provides full note-by-note graphic tuning in addition to automatic pitch correction
- Harmony module lets you craft backing vocals via intelligent automatic settings or MIDI control
- Breath Control allows you to dial in or crush out breath noise
- Compressor Module packed with enough features to easily stand alone - includes optical, solid-state, and parallel compression modes among others
- De-Esser intelligently turns down sibilance for extreme clarity
- Saturation engine provides 5 different saturation modes, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube, and Warm
- Doubler with gain, pan, pitch, and delay controls adds modern thickening effect to up to 4 separate additional voices
- EQ with detailed visual feedback - based on iZotope's award-winning multiband EQ design
- Gate lets you clean up the dead space between vocal phrases, wiping out mic bleed or background noise
- Limiter includes iZotope's intelligent limiter technology and level histogram display for precise control over the loudness threshold of your track
- Fully loaded effects module lets you spice up your vocal sound
- Expertly modeled EMT 140 Plate Reverb module with vintage preamp saturation control lets you add classic depth and dimension to your sound
- Compatible with AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS/AS plug-in hosts
iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite UPGRADE from Nectar 1 (Download) Additional Information