IK Multimedia Syntronik 2 Max (Download) VST Synthesizer Software
Digital licenses are usually delivered via email within 15-20 minutes of ordering.
We encourage customers to install trial versions to ensure they work on their system prior to purchasing
Once redeemed it is not always possible to take returns or refund software licences
More legends, more control, more freedom Syntronik 2 sets the new standard in modern virtual synthesizers. IK’s advanced sampling techniques, combined with a hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine, power a comprehensive collection of rare and sought-after synths with stunning sonic accuracy and the deepest editing.
This is a massive update to the previous release, adding 11 new synths, exciting new, advanced, and much-requested functionality, and a huge number of all-new presets for the 22 original synths taking advantage of all these new features.
A collection like no other Syntronik 2 offers 33 legendary synths available in 4 different versions or as individual instruments. There are over 5,500 presets that cover a wide range of sounds from 54 of the most iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers. For fans of the original version, all of the Syntronik and Syntronik Deluxe legacy presets are also included and sound identical in Syntronik 2.
Capturing each synthesizer’s DNA To accurately reproduce timeless machines from Moog, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Roland and Yamaha, sampling their sound-generating oscillators is the only way to ensure truly authentic results. We captured multiple round-robins of single oscillators, oscillator combinations (including sync and FM sweeps) to reach more than 300,000 samples and over 200 GB.
Hybrid synthesis architecture For highly flexible sound manipulation, while maintaining the exact sound of the original hardware, our synth engine now includes circuit-level models of the 4 best sounding filters ever: the Moog transistor ladder, Roland's IR3109 chip, the famous Curtis CEM3320 chip and the Oberheim SEM state variable filter. Syntronik 2 also provides powerful digital filters like Formant and Phase filters that can take the analog source oscillators into new sonic dimensions.
New advanced Edit panel Syntronik 2 adds a new Edit panel with many new features users have been requesting. There are per-oscillator DRIFT controls, extended envelopes and LFOs along with a programmable modulation matrix. Plus a new Wave Set Browser that lets you choose the sound for each of up to 4 oscillators and 2 suboscillators per preset for a new level of sound design.
DRIFT™ technology IK’s DRIFT technology varies the phase, color and pitch of the sampled oscillators to keep them moving just like the real analog oscillators do. Much more than simple detuning or even multiple-source modulation, DRIFT emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time. The result is the unmistakable sound of analog that is the origin of any classic synthesizer sound.
An arsenal of effects Syntronik 2 comes with 71 exciting effects derived from our popular T-RackS 5 mix and mastering suite, MixBox processors and AmpliTube 5 guitar workstation. 5 effects can be simultaneously inserted on every instrument via a “lunchbox-style” interface, which offers immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from within a single, convenient location.
4 synths are better than 1 An easy-to-use layering interface lets you quickly map and play up to 4 different synthesizer parts simultaneously, as well as create advanced splits for maximum flexibility and live performance, while a brand-new controller filter tab for Syntronik 2 offers detailed filtering of sustain, PB, MW and AT per part for unparalleled sound design.
Dynamic arpeggiators The 4 synthesizer parts in Syntronik 2 feature a powerful note and chord arpeggiator, each with its own assignable range and settings as well as the ability to store them for instant recall. Along with a new step sequencer, this allows you to build complex rhythmic textures and sequences with extreme ease and inspiring effectiveness.
Find sounds faster An advanced browser offers fast and convenient navigation of Syntronik 2’s vast library of presets to let you find the right sounds in an instant. You can browse the content by instrument or search for single sounds. Refine your search using keywords and sort instruments by category, character and type. You can also rate your favorite sounds to find them in a flash.
Fill the tank Individual sounds from Syntronik 2 can be seamlessly read by SampleTank 4 (requires SampleTank 4.1.5 or later) and used together with IK’s ever-growing number of acoustic and electronic instruments. Build complete soundtracks for any style of music within SampleTank alongside new collections such SampleTron 2, Cinekinetik, Electromagnetik and many more.
- 33 powerful synths with familiar panel designs and easy-to-use controls
- A collection of 54 iconic hardware synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators and new step sequencer for complex rhythmic textures
- 71 high-quality effects derived from T-RackS, MixBox and AmpliTube
- More than 200 GB of sounds with disk streaming and over 5,500 presets
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized resizable interface and “lunchbox-style” effects panel
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 4* for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
- Fully functional free Syntronik CS version also available
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7 or later. 10 GB of hard drive space.
- Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later. 10 GB of hard drive space.
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Model Name:
- Syntronik 2 Max (Download)
- IK Multimedia
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.