IK Multimedia Lurssen Mastering (Download) Lurssen Mastering Console
Digital licenses are usually delivered via email within 15-20 minutes of ordering.
We encourage customers to install trial versions to ensure they work on their system prior to purchasing
Once redeemed it is not always possible to take returns or refund software licences
Available for download, Lurssen Mastering Console from IK Multimedia is mastering software that can be used in standalone applications, on your Mac or Windows computer, or within iOS devices. It's capable of handling 88.2 and 96 kHz signals, while its processors have been modeled on the hardware utilized at the Grammy Award-Winning studios of Gavin Lurssen; as such, the software offers a simplified user experience with much in the way of signal manipulation going on behind the GUI.
Its basic ethos is this: when mastering, Gavin Lurssen uses a set series of hardware modules determined by the genre of the material. Likewise, the modules available in the Lurssen Mastering Console change depending on the preset style you choose to work from. A hip-hop setting might put the limiter in a different chain position than the pop setting, for example, and each individual processor is interdependent—touch one knob, and everything else is as affected. Whichever preset you choose, you are always given control over input drive, a five-band EQ, a push setting (which juices the inter-relationship between all modules at once), as well as full automation over peak level.
One of the most interesting facets of the Lurssen Mastering Console is the ability to go between computer platforms and iOS devices. In conjunction with the mobile app, you can now do more than listen to your master in the car between mastering sessions—you can actually tweak your master in the vehicle (not while driving, of course), and take the resulting mix back to your studio in order to see if the results translate to all the speakers therein.
- Separate versions for Mac/Windows and iOS
- Mac/Windows version works in standalone mode or as a plug-in for your DAW
- 25 pre-made "Styles" created by Gavin Lurssen and his team, reproducing settings and gear used to master pop, hip-hop, rock and other genres
- 3 easy-to-navigate displays: Studio view with controls, Waveform view, and Chain view for individual processors
- Input Drive knob, linkable for stereo balance tweaks
- 5-band EQ with fixed frequency as dictated by preset
- "PUSH" Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
- Full automation of audio-content adjustment
- Input/Process assignable VU metering
- Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
- 88.2/96 kHz DSP processing
- Audio import from iPhone / iPad music library
- Drag & Drop file import mode (Mac/Windows version)
- Resizable GUI for Mac/Windows platforms
- Project file compatibility between Mac/Windows and iPhone/iPad
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Requires an ASIO-compatible sound card
- Supported plug-in formats: VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Supported plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Model Name:
- Lurssen Mastering (Download)
- IK Multimedia
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.