- Additional Information
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Product Description
IK Multimedia iRig Mic is the first handheld, quality condenser microphone for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad designed for all of your mobile sound needs. Now you can make professional audio and vocal recordings anywhere on your iOS device.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic is ideal for the singer, vocalist and songwriter on the move, but also perfect for recording speeches, instruments, performances or other sound sources in the studio, on stage or in the field.
The iRig Mic features a highly unidirectional condenser-electret microphone capsule that provides quality recording in both close mic and long distance mic conditions, and provides real time monitoring with its dual mini-jack connector design. A three-level gain switch makes it instantly adjustable for any sound pressure condition, from soft speaking to loud playing. Its familiar form is perfect for handheld performance, plus it allows you to mount it on any mic stand leaving your device free for operating your favorite app. Its rugged metal body is road-ready for the mobile musician.
iRig Mic also comes with VocaLive free, IK’s new real time effects processor suite for the singer and vocalist, and AmpliTube free for guitar players and songwriters. iRig Mic also works with a multitude of other vocal and audio processing apps for the iOS platform.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Handheld Key Features:
- Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech
- Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or any other audio application
- Quality condenser-electret unidirectional capsule
- Dual mini-jack connector allows real-time monitoring on headphones, speakers, mixers, PAs
- Rugged, durable metal housing
- Easy to set-up for any sound source
- Can be handheld or placed on a standard mic stand
- Comes with apps for singers and songwriters
- Can be used with a multitude of other apps
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Additional Information
|Frequency Response||100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB|
|Microphone Impedance||Information Not Available|
|Maximum SPL||120 db|
|Microphone Sensitivity||Information Not Available|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|