IK Multimedia Amplitube SVX (Download) Legendary Bass Tones VST Software
Digital licenses are usually delivered via email within 15-20 minutes of ordering.
We encourage customers to install trial versions to ensure they work on their system prior to purchasing
Once redeemed it is not always possible to take returns or refund software licences
So accurate it even shut down Funny story… during the first phase of testing with the original engineers, one particular software model was being driven so hard that it "shut down." Completely stopped working. But the lead engineer approved the model on the spot.
You see, there was a slight design flaw in the actual amplifier that would cause a power fault shutdown if the amp was driven too hard for too long. The software model was so accurate that it even replicated this design flaw!
What’s included in AmpliTube SVX AmpliTube SVX features 18 models including 4 amps, 6 cabinets and 8 stomps, giving you the "Greatest Hits" amps, from the earth-shattering sound of Rock & Roll bass from the SVT – the Grandaddy of them all, to the smooth groove-making rolls of the B-15. The scooped edginess of the 4Pro. Plus a complete set of bass-specific pedals to give you unprecedented tone shaping options.
SVX-500 Based on the Ampeg® BA-500, a high quality solid-state bass amp with a sonic fingerprint that will deliver a big, detailed sound. Thanks to its powerful sound shaping controls, this amp model will be great on all musical genres and styles.
SVX-15R Based on the re-issued 1960s Ampeg® B-15R, enhanced and improved. This all-tube model limited production features the “classic” tube preamp combined with a selectable tube 60W/100W power amplifier for the most sought-after vintage bass sound ever.
SVX-CL Based on the Ampeg® STV-Classic, this all-tube bass head delivers a warm, harmonically rich and punchy sound that is a trademark for the rock bass sound both live and in the studio. The amp that created the rock bass sound.
SVX-PRO Based on Ampeg® SVT-4PRO, a real all-round high end bass amplifier. It combines a full-featured tube preamp with a tight solid-state power amplifier for a wide and rich sound spectrum from extremely neutral and transparent to powerful unique tones.
SVX-500 Based on Ampeg® BA500® Cab Model. SVX-15R Based on Ampeg® B-15R® Portaflex “Flip Top” Cab Model. SVX-410B Based on Ampeg® BXT 410H® Cab Model. SVX-212 Based on Ampeg® PB-212H® Cab Model. SVX-410S Based on Ampeg® SVT-410H® Cab Model. SVX-810E Based on Ampeg® SVT-810E® Cab Model.
8 Stompboxes SVX-OD Based on the Ampeg® SCP-OD Overdrive pedal. It recreates the original distortion circuit, adding upper octave harmonic content to the direct signal to create a unique overdrive effect.
SVX-OCT Based on the Ampeg® SPC-OCT Octaver pedal. Moving the octave knob will double your direct signal one octave below the direct signal, making your melodic lines richer and fuller, and expanding the frequency range.
Analog Chorus A model of a classic analog Chorus/Vibrato. In Chorus mode the modulation is lush and slow, and in Vibrato the modulation is faster and more noticeable.
Analog Delay This model is based on a classic analog delay with modulation stomp pedal.
Bass Wah Modeled after a classic Wah pedal used by many top players in the 60’s and 70’s. The "auto" option produces the Wah effect automatically, meaning that there is no need for the manual intervention on the pedal position.
Compressor This effect is modeled after a vintage compression stomp pedal and can deliver a strong sustain and powerful compression with lots of character.
Envelope Filter A highly developed filter effect, this uses the envelope of the incoming signal to control a synthesizer-style filter. The sound palette’s range of this virtual unit is wide and rich.
Volume A traditional volume pedal.
Groundbreaking Modeling Technology There's a special place in our history for this project. You see, it was our first opportunity to actually work and communicate directly with the engineers at a company making the gear we were modeling. In retrospect, this project was really ahead of its time
Today, IK is more than a pioneer in the digital tone generation and analog gear modeling field. With unique technologies like DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) IK models have set the industry standard evidenced by co-branding recognition from the most influential partners in the industry such as Fender, Orange, Soldano, T-Rex, Jet City and many more.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), macOS 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Model Name:
- Amplitube SVX (Download)
- IK Multimedia
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Sage Pay
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99.00 or more.
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It's a credit limit that's attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit to apply for credit.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Credit subject to Status. Terms and Conditions apply. Music Matter acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.