IK Multimedia iLoud MTM (Single) Compact Professional Reference Monitor
The primary goal of any studio monitor is to deliver accurate sound for important mixing decisions. Using advanced DSP techniques, the iLoud MTM can be trusted to deliver audio that will successfully translate to other playback systems. The bi-amplified design provides you with 100W of power, delivered by the premium-grade Class-D amplifiers. The result is a flat frequency response allowing you to mix with exceptional accuracy.
Extended low-end packing a punch
The iLoud MTM monitor is a 3.5-inch active studio monitor comprised of 2 x 3.5-inch high-performance woofers, with a 1-inch back-chamber loaded tweeter. Don’t be deceived by the size, however. The extended low range of 40Hz, ideal for modern music mixing, rivals much larger monitors.
The defined low end is benefitted by IK’s new PRL system. This corrects the system's performance in real-time, modelled on the enclosure's design. This results in a balanced low end that astonishes from a monitor so small.
A powerful monitor, whatever the surroundings
The MTM monitor will instantly adjust to any room environment, with built-in acoustic self-calibration thanks to the included reference microphone. Whether recording in the spare bedroom or your acoustically treated mixing room, you will hear your mix as intended. As well as this, further manual trim and extension controls are located on the back of the iLoud MTM.
A feature not always found with monitor speakers, the iLoud MTM can be tilted for perfect placement. In smaller studios where space is at a premium, this feature helps you find the ideal listening placement. This is helped further by the small size of the iLoud MTM, which can find a home in the smallest of spaces.
A monitor built for superior imaging and accuracy
The iLoud MTM uses a mid-range-tweeter-midrange configuration, with a back-chamber loaded tweeter, which provides an ultra-precise point source. This means a natural sound, creating the best possible environment for you to mix. By having this design, frequencies are arriving at your ear more accurately, which helps prevent ear fatigue allowing you to mix for longer.
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Phase-coherent sound
- Extended, controlled low end
- Superior sound at short distances
- Perfect for desks and small spaces
- ARC self-calibration adjusts to any room
- DSP-controlled for superior performance
- MTM design for accurate sound focus and superior sound dispersion
- Automatic environment calibration with included ARC™ measurement microphone
- Compact dimensions for easy positioning even in the smallest place
- Multiple positioning with included 20 degree tiltable insulation base, horizontal base, and built-in mic stand thread
- Type: 2-Way/3-speakers bi-amped, digitally controlled studio monitor
- LF Drivers: 2 x 3.5” polypropylene custom made mid-woofers
- HF Driver: 1” low distortion, back chambered silk dome tweeter
- Acoustic Design: DSP tuned bass reflex
- Number of amps per speaker: 2
- Amplifiers type: High efficiency Class-D
- Total power: 100W RMS
- LF power: 70W RMS
- HF power: 30W RMS
- Crossover Type: Linear Phase Variable Order
- Crossover Frequency: 3.1kHz
- Frequency response: from 50 Hz to 24 kHz +/- 2dB (40 Hz -6dB when uncal, -3 dB when cal)
- Phase response: System remains coherent within +/- 15° from 200Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity at +4dBu: 0dBu signal generates a 100 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Sensitivity at -10dBV: -11dBu signal generates a 100 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Maximum SPL @ 1m, one speaker playing, on axis: 103dB from 200Hz up sine wave, 95dB at 100Hz sine, 93dB pink noise
- Placement setup: Manual switches for LF Extension, LF trim, HF trim, Desk position
- LF extension: switch Sets -3dB point of the frequency response at 40, 50 or 60 Hz
- LF switch: Low shelf, +2dB or -3dB from 100Hz down
- HF switch: high shelf, +2dB or -2dB from 8kHz up
- Desk switch: -4dB at 160Hz and +1dB at 1.8kHz
- Calibration: Fully automatic and built-in digital calibration, microphone included
- Measurement Microphone: Omnidirectional, Mems based precision measurement microphone
- Full DSP control
- Connectors: 1x combo XLR-1/4” TRS balanced input; 1/8” TS ARC microphone input, 1 x USB type-B (service use only), AC POWER socket
- Power requirement: 90 to 240 V AC, auto-ranging, 50 or 60Hz, 120W max power consumption
Whats In The Box
- 1 x iLoud MTM monitor
- Power cord
- ARC Microphone
- ARC Microphone cable
- Tilting stand
- Horizontal support feet
- Locking key
- Model Name:
- iLoud MTM (Single)
- IK Multimedia
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.