- Additional Information
Genelec M040 Pattered Finish - Single Product Description
enelec's innovative M040 active studio monitors blend earth-friendly technology and studio-grade monitoring into an impressive package. From their custom high-efficiency Class D amplifiers to the Intelligent Signal Sensing automatic power-off feature, the Genelec M040 speakers are a new breed of earth-friendly monitors. The Natural Composite Enclosure is made from fully recyclable fiber composite material for a low carbon footprint. The Genelec M040 also delivers extremely clear sound that's perfect for critical listening. Check out Genelec's new "green" M Series monitors today.
- Compact, 2-way active nearfield playback monitor
- Eco-friendly design and materials
- Powered 6.5" woofer and 1" metal dome tweeter
- High-efficiency custom Class D power amps: 80W LF, 50W HF
- Natural Composite Enclosure is made from fully recyclable fiber composite material
- Intelligent Signal Sensing reduces the power consumption of the speakers to less that 0.5 watts when not in use
- Laminar Integrated Port delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Frequency response 48Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum peak SPL output per pair 107dB at 1 meter
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 6.5"
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Type: Dome
- HF Driver Material: Metal
- LF Driver Power Amp: 80W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 50W
- Frequency Range: 48Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 107 dB SPL @ 1m
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 1 x XLR Combo, 1 x RCA
- Height: 13.25"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
Genelec M040 Pattered Finish - Single Additional Information