- Additional Information
Genelec 7370a SUB Product Description
Created to deliver the ultimate in low-frequency definition, the 12 inch, 400W Class D 7370A is the largest Smart subwoofer in the proven Genelec 7000 Series, representing a blend of engineering expertise and Smart design.
At the core of the 7370A’s remarkable performance is Genelec’s Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology, delivering a low cut-off and pristine bass reproduction. Equally, the integration of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) technology delivers ultimate control; Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) 2.0 software offers fine adjustments of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and subwoofers, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment. Also supported is a distributed bass management architecture – a cost-effective solution for multi-channel audio, it offers 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters.
Created to serve in the most demanding applications, from recording rooms to broadcast suites and outside broadcast vehicles, the 7370A is the low frequency monitoring tool professionals trust.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) Technology
- Bass Management System
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- SPL - 113 dB
- Frequency response - 19 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 19 Hz - 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Driver dimension - 12 inch
- Amplifier power - 400 W (Class D)
- Dimensions - H 625 x W 555 x D 496 mm, 24 5/8 x 21 7/8 x 19 1/2 inch
- Weight - 48 kg / 106 lb
- Connections - 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
Genelec 7370a SUB Additional Information