- Additional Information
Genelec 7040A Product Description
The ultra-compact Genelec 7040A studio subwoofer is designed to provide accurate low frequency reproduction in limited production spaces.
Offering a professional and reliable low frequency reproduction system in a transportable package the Genelec 7040A is the ideal companion to complement Genelec 8010 and 8020 monitors. It extends the low frequency response down to 30 Hz and uses Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology which provides precise bass articulation and extended low frequency capacity. This stereo subwoofer system can produce 100 dB of undistorted SPL using a 6.5 inch woofer and a powerful Genelec-designed Class D amplifier.
With its very small footprint, the 7040A is the subwoofer solution for recording and composing/project studios, mobile vans and portable recording systems.
- Compact enclosure with optimized design allows for accurate sound reproduction even in small-sized environments.
- Patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) extends low frequency output with precise bass articulation and very low distortion.
- Class D amplifier technology designed and manufactured by Genelec provides high SPL, high reliability with very low distortion.
- Universal mains input voltage allows use anywhere in the world.
- Two balanced XLR inputs and outputs enable easy connectivity to Genelec 8010, 8020, and M030 active monitors.
- Power consumption savings thanks to Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the subwoofer to standby when no audio input is detected.
- Inventive and minimalistic industrial design for efficient enclosure footprint.
- Genelec quality and reliability ensure a long term security of investment, low energy consumption, and outstanding audio quality.
- 100 dB
- 30 Hz - 90 Hz (-6 dB)
- ± 3 dB (33 Hz - 85 Hz)
- 6½ in
- 50 W
- H 410 x W 350 x D 205 mm, 16 1/8 x 13 3/4 x 8 1/8 in
- 11.3 kg / 25 lb
- 2 x XLR analog inputs, 2 x XLR analogue outputs
Genelec 7040A Additional Information