- Additional Information
Focusrite Red 1 Product Description
Focusrite return with the legendary Red Series mic pre, the Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre, a module for the popular 'Lunchbox' format. As with the original Red range, this new module will also be 'Made in England'. Focusrite’s Red Range gained legendary status following its release in 1992. The Red mic preamps rapidly became sought-after in the world’s top studios, with their unique signature sound and ability to perform faultlessly on a wide range of instruments with almost any microphone.
- A mono mic preamp that uses the same circuit design and components as the original Red mic pre - the Red 1.
- For the first time, a Focusrite product is available in this popular portable format.
- The same Lundahl LL1538 input transformer and custom Carnhill output transformer as the original Focusrite Red 1 and Red 8 microphone preamps.
- High quality transformers gives the Red Series its transparent and expensive-sounding character.
- The switched gain structure of the Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre means you can accurately recall preamp settings and, with a solid, super-reliable, gold-plated selector switch, you know you’ll get repeatable results.
- With a gain range of 66dB and a carefully-chosen input impedance, the Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre is perfect for almost any microphone, be it ribbon, dynamic or condenser.
- The built-in VU meter helps gain accurate results, with calibration to ensure your levels are always spot-on.
Focusrite Red 1 Additional Information