- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Focusrite Octopre Mk2 Dynamic Ex-Demo Product Description
This Focusrite Octopre MkII Dynamic Ex-Demo was used for a customer demonstration in our studio. The Octopre Mk2 Dynamic from Focusrite is in excellent condition and includes the original box along with all the peripherals including:-
- Focusrite Octopre Mk2 Dynamic
- Power Cable
- Original box
- Supplied with 12 months warranty
The FOCUSRITE OCTOPRE MK2 DYNAMIC Mic Preamp is Focusrite’s feature-rich expansion upgrade for any digital audio workstation. It’s equally an ideal expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
The Focusrite Octopre MK2 Dynamic features eight channels of Focusrite microphone pre-amplification, eight VCA-based Red 3-derived compressors and built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz digital inputs and outputs.
With this entire package fitting into a single 1U chassis complementing Focusrite’s Saffire PRO range, and all controls adjustable from the front fascia, OctoPre MkII Dynamic sets the standard for modern, compact, multi-channel recording expansions.
On-board digital converters, with state-of-the-art clocking and jitter-elimination technology, enable you to stream eight channels of 24-bit/96kHz digital audio to and from an ADAT-equipped audio interface or hard disk recorder, making it the perfect addition to your project studio setup or live recording rig, including those running Pro Tools M-Powered, LE and HD.
The preamps themselves are the same as those found in the Saffire PRO range of high-quality audio interfaces. As expected from all Focusrite preamps, they have an especially fast transient response and tolerance for high SPLs, as well as an unsurpassed, transparent sound. These Focusrite signature qualities equip you with exceptional versatility whatever you're recording, be it an acoustic drum kit, a backing vocalist or a string ensemble. Channels 1+2 feature high-quality DI circuitry, removing the need for separate, standalone DI equipment when connecting guitars, basses and electric pianos to your system.
The OctoPre MkII Dynamic features the best internal clock generator in its class, with a jitter performance of +/- 20PPM. Its on-board BNC Word Clock input and output can supply a master-clock-grade sync signal to other digital devices in your system, or it can connect to an external clock generator, where its built-in JetPLL jitter-attenuation circuitry ensures the highest audio quality is maintained.
Focusrite Octopre Mk2 Dynamic Key Features:
- Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- Eight ‘single-dial’ Focusrite Compressors - VCA-based, feed-forward compressors from Focusrite Red 3
- Compress transparently or compress with effect - Classic soft-knee design
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital Inputs/Outputs
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions
- 5 LED input metering on every channel
- Two high-quality instrument inputs
- Internal clocking and external clocking i/o via BNC and ADATs
- Phantom power available on every channel
- Input clip and Compression active LEDs
- Variable sampling frequencies - 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96K sampling rates
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 484mm / 19”, 45mm / 1.8”, 265mm / 10.4”
- Weight (Net): 3.6 kg
Focusrite Octopre Mk2 Dynamic Ex-Demo Additional Information
Focusrite Octopre Mk2 Dynamic Ex-Demo Alternative Products
£379.00 Inc VAT