Fluid Audio FPX7-DSP (Single) DSP Studio Monitor with Ribbon Tweeter
Frequently bought together
The FPX7 employs a specially designed dual concentric driver (sometimes called a "coaxial") which is the first of it's kind in a studio monitor. Coaxial drivers, found in such world renowned monitors as the Manley ML10, sound great because all frequencies coming from the tweeter and woofer radiate from the exact same position. This is critical for accurate off-axis response as well as phase coherence. The built-in waveguide provides it with wide dispersion and an expansive sweet spot.
- Seamless, transparent response in a compact footprint
- 7" Composite cone, low-frequency driver with shorting ring to reduce magnet distortion
- Air motion transformer (ribbon) tweeter provides an extremely fast and accurate response
- Bi-amplified 110Watt Class A/B amplification
- Acoustic Space Control lets you calibrate the FPX7 to your mixing environment ( 0, -2, -4db )
- Tweeter high frequency trim control ( +2, 0, -2db )
- Fader Volume control on front baffle for easy access
- Vast 42Hz - 27kHz frequency response
- Front loaded slot port for directional bass response
- Amplifier standby function to conserve energy
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 27 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Amplifier Power: 110 Watts
- Signal-To-Noise: 100 dB
- Impedance (Balanced): 20 K Ohms
- Impedance (Unbalanced): 10 K Ohms
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV
- Power: 110V or 220V
- Protection: RF Interference, Output Current Limiting, Over Temperature, Turn-On/Off Transient and Subsonic Filter
- Cabinet: Painted MDF
- Height (Single): 256 mm
- Width (Single): 174 mm
- Depth (Single): 193 mm
- Weight (Single): 7.2kg
- Model Name:
- FPX7-DSP (Single)
- Fluid Audio
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.