- Additional Information
Eventide Space Product Description
Let's talk about Reverb!
All kinds of reverb! Quality reverbs that raise the bar for stage and studio. Halls, Rooms, Plates from the Eventide flagship rack processors. Speaking of Space...you can really go there, BlackHole reverb with Gravity and Anti-Gravity! And, back here on earth, this pedal will handle all of your natural (Spring), unnatural (Reverse) and supernatural (ModEchoVerb) needs. Add DualVerb, MangleVerb and DynaVerb from the venerable Eventide Eclipse and Space has got you covered. FunFact: The dedicated HotSwitch allows for instant parameter modulation with a switch press.
Reverb and Beyond
Space incudes 12 Reverb and Delay combination effects:
- Reverse Reverb
H9 Control is the ultimate tool for optimizing your experience with all the Eventide stompboxes. Use it to manage preset lists, update firmware, configure an auxilliary switch, listen to demos without hardware, backup your settings and more. H9 Control not only gives you incredible control over parameters and settings, but it encourages you to explore new sonic territory. Fold, spindle and even mutilate your sound and experience what it's like to be inspired by your gear.
H9 Control runs on Windows, Mac and iOS, connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to the H9 and using a USB cable to connect to the Space, PitchFactor, TimeFactor and Modfactor stompboxes and is available for free.
- 100 Presets, including Artist presets
- Studio Quality Sound
- Instant Program Change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync/Generate
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
- Input 1 (mono) - ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2 - ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono) - ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2 - ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal - ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch -¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB - Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In - Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru - Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack
- Input Impedance - 500K ohms
- Output Impedance - 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance - 10K ohms or greater
- Power - 9VDC, 500mA, Tip hot (+)
- English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- 2.15 lbs, 1kG
Eventide Space Additional Information