Eventide H90 Harmonizer Multi-Effects Pedal
Beyond the Effect Horizon
The H90 Harmonizer® is Eventide's next-generation multi-effects pedal. Whether you want high-quality bread and butter effects or experimental sounds unheard, the H90 has everything you need to inspire your creativity with an intuitive UI designed with players in mind. Discover why top artists and producers have chosen Eventide through the years with 62 effect algorithms and hundreds of Program combinations curated for a variety of instruments and genres. With its comprehensive I/O and flexible routing options, the H90 is designed to be the heart of your rig.
New Technology, New Effects
H90 Harmonizer features modern ARM-based architecture derived from the world's most powerful effects processor, Eventide's flagship H9000 Harmonizer. This paves the way for the ongoing creation of more advanced effects processing techniques. As a result, the pedal not only offers the iconic reverbs, delays, modulation, and pitch shifting effects of the H9 Max but goes far beyond with 10 new powerful algorithms including state-of-the-art, fast-tracking, and warble-free Polyphonic Pitch Shifting. Eventide's proprietary SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology clears the road ahead for next-gen effects both long imagined and unimaginable.
Live Performance Machine
The H90 Harmonizer is a live performance powerhouse! The front panel has been reimagined with five push knobs, seven LED buttons, and a hi-res OLED display for greater hands-on control and parameter feedback. Two large push knobs allow you to switch between SELECT, BANK, and PERFORM modes with ease. In PERFORM mode, you get six programmable footswitches. Map functions like tap tempo, preset, insert bypass or momentary states; use them to engage options like reverb freeze, pitch flex, or delay repeat; make multiple instantaneousparameter changes with three HotSwitches.The comprehensive UI allows you to control any parameter with ease. Adjust expression mappings by hand with the PERFORM HotKnob and engage up to six individual assignable parameters with the three push-button Quick Knobs. Get even more control with two inputs for expression pedals or auxiliary switches with up to three buttons. If that wasn't enough, take advantage of the pedal's extensive MIDI control. The H90 comes with hundreds of factory Programs which can be loaded using either SELECT or BANK mode. In SELECT mode, you can navigate your Playlist sequentially without ever missing a detail thanks to the OLED display. In BANK mode, you can quickly load from a bank of 3 Programs, perfect for cueing up a range of sounds for a song. Organizing your favorite sounds has never been easier, simply load a new Playlist and you’re ready for the next gig!
- Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms:
- 10 new effect algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, HeadSpace, Weedwacker, Even-vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverbo
- Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features and improvements
- New low latency Polyphonic Pitch Shifting with SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology
- ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects.
- Use two algorithms at once per Program
- True spillover between Programs
- Route effects in series or parallel
- Instrument or Line level operation
- Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain
- Dual mode for processing two independent stereo signals at once•Five push-turn knobs for more tactile control
- Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button auxiliary switches, and CV signals
- Use H90 Control software to edit Programs, create lists, and update firmware on a Mac or PC
- Built-in tuner
- Model Name:
- H90 Harmonizer
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.