- Additional Information
ESI nEar05 Product Description
ESI nEar05 eXperience Active Studio Reference Monitor boasts ultra-flat low frequency response and the top quality. Kevlar 5" driver delivers unparalleled punch in the low-mid frequency.
The ESI nEar05 eXperience is an excellent monitoring speaker, and especially suited for vocal recording. nEar05 eXperience still features ESI's cross over control technology and is magnetically shielded for desktop operation.
- Type : 2-Way Bookshelf
- LF Driver : 5 inch Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround.
- HF Driver : 1 inch magnetically shield natural Silk Dome.
- Frequency Response : 60Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency : 3.2kHz
- LF Amplifier Power : 40W
- HF Amplifier Power : 30W
- S/N Ratio : > 100dB below full output, 20kHz Bandwidth
- Input Connectors : 1 x XLR Balanced Input Connector
- 1 x TRS Balanced/ Unbalanced Input Connector
- Input Impedance : 30k ohms balanced,15k ohms unbalanced
- Protection : RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off - transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator : Power ON/OFF indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: Factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60Hz, - 230V~50/60Hz or 100V~50/60Hz
- Cabinet: vinyl laminated MDF
- Dimensions : 250 mm(H) x 176 mm(W) x 200 mm(D)
- Weight : 5.0 kg/unit (without packing)
ESI nEar05 Additional Information