- Additional Information
ESI Juli@ PCI Audio Interface Product Description
The ESI Juli@ PCI Audio Midi Interface features highest quality 24-bit 192Khz ADC (114dB) and DAC (112dB) for the best quality audio.
The unique swappable I/O socket allows you to choose your analog connectors between unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced TRS jacks.
You don't have to configure your studio to Juli@, you can configure Juli@ to your studio. Juli@'s EWDM drivers provide unparalled performance and stability, and provide support for all professional audio applications using ASIO and GSIF drivers.
With the powerful EWDM drivers and MIDI I/O Juli@ is perfect for post-production studios, one man bands and use with mixers and you can monitor the inputs and outputs directly through the digital mixer.
ESI Juli@'s optical and digital outputs allow AC3/DTS pass through for Dolby digital and DTS surround sound playback.
- 2 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels
- 24-bit/192kHz AD converter with 114dB(a) dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz DA converter with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- swappable socket (Unbalanced RCA with -10dBv or Balanced TRS with +4dBu )
- coaxial S/PDIF digital input
- synchronisation to digital S/PDIF input signals
- optical S/PDIF digital output with automatic shutter (max.96kHz)
- coaxial S/PDIF digital output (max 192kHz)
- support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be used with 24bit/192kHz simultaneously (incl. MIDI I/O) - full duplex
- PCI card is compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots
- independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000/Vista compatible
- compatible with Mac OS X 10.1 and newer
- Linux compatible (ALSA)
ESI Juli@ PCI Audio Interface Additional Information