- Additional Information
Echo 2 Product Description
- Echo 2 - 2 in / 4 out High Speed USB 2.0 Audio Interface.
- Innovative touch panel controls and premium microphone preamps, perfect for live performance and recording.
- Built-in studio grade preamps, and a compact, portable design.
- Mount the Echo 2 on your microphone stand using the included bracket
- Perfect for recording, mixing, mastering, or just listening.
- Separate headphone and main outputs are also ideal for DJ software.
- Bus-Powered or power from included AC adapter
- Selectable microphone, balanced line, or high-impedance instrument inputs
- EZ Trim - Precisely set your inputs to the optimal level with the touch of a button
- Low noise (-129 dBu EIN) studio grade mic preamps
- Up to 75dB of gain
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Two female XLR to male ¼” TRS cables included
- Separate main and headphone outputs with adjustable volume and monitor levels and main mute
- Supports full duplex 2 channels in, 4 channels out operation at 24 bit, up to 192kHz sample rate
- PC System Requirements:
- Windows XP with SP3 (32 bit)
- Windows Vista with SP2 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Mac System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Echo 2 Additional Information
|Input / Output||2 Input / 2 Output|
|Type||USB 2.0 Audio Interface|
|Max Sample Rate||96 kHz|
|Other Features||Touch Pannel Controls|