Direct Sound EX29 Plus v3 (Black) Closed Back Isolation Headphones
The EX29 Plus v3.0 features the same great isolation and comfort that has become legendary, with a host of new professional features that further sets the EX29 Plus v3.0 apart from other noise isolating headphones. A detachable premium cable results in greater mobility. Aircraft grade aluminum cable grommets provide superior stability and super-quiet operation. An 8’ cable extension with 3.5 mm stereo plug and 6.3 mm screw-on type adapter expands the boundaries of connectivity. New TruSound V.2 High Perfromance Speaker Drivers lead to improved fidelity and audio quality. A re-designed universal headband results in even greater comfort. The new Direct Sound EX29 Plus v3.0continues its reign as the world’s best noise isolating headphone.
- Legendary isolation and comfort
- Detachable premium cable
- TruSound™ V.2 High Perfromance Speaker Drivers
- Folding Adjustable Headband
- Type: Dynamic closed type headphones with closed back speakers
- Passive Attenuation: 36.7 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Fidelity Response: TruSound V.2 High Perfromance Speaker Drivers
- Drivers: 40 mm, closed back
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 114 dB at 1 KHz 1 mW
- Cord: Premium detachable
- Rated Input Power: 1000 mW
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Warranty: One year (Three year warranty available)
- Red is Right E-Z channel identifier
- Universal padded, fully adjustable headband
- User-friendly repairability
- Foldable for storage
- Environmentally responsible natural passive isolation – no batteries required
- Made in the USA
- Model Name:
- EX29 Plus v3 (Black)
- Direct Sound
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.