- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Denon Professional DN-306S (Single) Product Description
Outstanding performance for presentations, meetings and multimedia reproduction The two-way DN-306S is a premium bi-amplified loudspeaker, designed to support presentations, meetings and critical multimedia playback. The speaker features studio-grade acoustics, luxurious aesthetics, and innovative proximity controls for flexible placement options.
Top Quality Components The 100-watt DN-306S provides you with clear, dynamic sound reproduction for mid- and small-size meeting and presentation spaces. Combining 1.25-inch silk dome tweeter with a 6-inch woven Kevlar woofer, it offers a dynamic, wide-range frequency response far beyond the capabilities of the conventional in-ceiling or laptop speakers usually used in these circumstances. A three-position proximity control adapts its bass response for placement next to or away from walls, so the sound is always clear and well balanced, regardless of its position in the room.
Standard VESA mounting holes on the bottom panel of the cabinet expand your placement options from just tabletops and shelves to walls and ceilings. Balanced XLR and ¼-inch (6.3mm) inputs ensure simple connection to common audio sources.
A custom high-frequency waveguide precisely focuses and directs the treble energy into the listening field, ensuring a solid and stable sonic image while minimizing the random acoustic “scatter” that would otherwise cause the acoustic image to be unfocused and indistinct.
High-Powered Internal Amplification Two individual internal amplifiers provide power to each of the speaker elements. These amplifiers are specifically tailored to the drivers they are matched with, for seamless operation and system synergy that is virtually impossible to equal using bulky, expensive outboard amplifiers and passive speakers.
Smooth-sounding, high-current Class A/B amplification (100 watts total) provides ample headroom for even the most demanding situations. The carefully selected crossover points divide the frequency spectrum into very precise bands so that each individual driver only handles the exact frequency range where it is most accurate.
Beautiful Aesthetics and Thoughtful User-Friendly Touches Finally, the DN-306S pays close attention to cabinet details as well. It’s radiused at the edges to aid dispersion and reduce audibly-destructive edge diffraction. Also, the cabinet’s internal bracing has been optimized to ensure that the drivers have a solid, vibration-free platform from which to launch their sound, and it used computer calculations to determine the woofer port’s characteristics for the best possible bass response.
The speakers come with detachable metal grilles framed by an elegant liquid-smoke metallic trim. When powered on, a blue LED assists with placement orientation. The grille attaches to the baffle board by way of hidden neodymium magnets, which ensures a smooth, fastener-free appearance, adding the final refined touch to its sophisticated design.
- 6.5” woven Kevlar low frequency driver
- 1” natural silk dome high frequency driver
- 100-watt (60 LF + 40 HF) class A/B bi-amplification
- 3-Position Acoustic Space control
- 4 VESA mounts on bottom panel and M10 rigging port
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- LF Driver: 6.5 inch (165 mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded.
- HF Driver: 1 inch (25 mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 60 W
- HF Amplifier Power: 40W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB typical A-weighted
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR balanced input connector
- 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KΩ balanced, 10 KΩ unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: 100-120V, 50/60 Hz; 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Metal grille and plastic front baffle with vinyl-laminated high acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Mounting Options: 4 VESA mounts on bottom panel and M10 Rigging Port on rear panel
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 8.4" x 9.8", 318 mm x 213 mm x 249 mm
- Weight (without packaging): 16.8 lbs, 7.6
Denon Professional DN-306S (Single) Additional Information
|LF Driver Size||6.5"|
|LF Driver Material||Kevlar|
|HF Driver Size||1"|
|HF Driver Material||Dome|
|Min Frequency Response (Hz)||45 Hz|
|Max Frequency Response (kHz)||22 kHz|
|Max SPL||90 dB|
|Crossover Frequency||3 kHz|
|Port Configuration||Rear Ported|
|Monitor Features||Mounting Points, Rear Panel Volume Control|
|Input Connectivity||XLR, 1/4" Jack|
Denon Professional DN-306S (Single) Alternative Products
£238.00 Inc VAT
£276.00 Inc VAT
£261.00 Inc VAT