- Additional Information
dB Technologies Sub 28D Product Description
We engineered the SUB 28 D to provide low-end reinforcement for compact satellites such as dBTechnologies L and K Series speakers.
This light and lean enclosure houses two 8“ woofers driven by a 800W digital power amp and an onboard digital stereo x-over.
Setting up mono and stereo satellite systems is a piece of cake with this amp and DSP on board.
Technical SpecificationsTechnical Data
- Speaker Type - Active Bandpass Subwoofer
- Frequency Response [-10dB] - 45 - 150 Hz
- Max SPL - 125 dB
- Directivity - omnidirectional
- LF - 2x8 "
- Amp Technology - Digipack™
- Amp Class - Class D
- Peak Power - 800 W
- Controller - DSP 24 bit/ 48 kHz
- Phase - 0, 180 °
- Limiter - Dual Active Limiter
- Crossover Frequency MF-HF - 100 Hz, 24dB/Octave
- System Presets - Flat, Boost
- Signal Input - 2x XLR
- Signal Output - 2x XLR X-Over Out/ Link Out
- Housing - Multiplex with H.E.T coating, reinforced
- Width - 290 mm (11.6 in)
- Height - 520 mm (20.8 in)
- Depth - 505 mm (20.2 in)
- Weight - 19.5 kg (42.99 lbs)
dB Technologies Sub 28D Additional Information