- Additional Information
Crown XLi2500 Product Description
owerful, affordable, reliable - these words define Crown's XLi 2500 power amplifier as well as the rest of the XLi series amps. Whether you're a musician, DJ, or live sound engineer, you're sure to appreciate what this remarkably rugged amplifier can do for your PA system. With user-selectable input sensitivity (.755V or 1.4V) and a host of standard output connectors, the 1,500-watt XLi 2500 is a perfect fit for mobile rigs, traditional venues, and houses of worship alike. And with over six decades making some of the most popular power amplifiers on Earth, you know you can trust Crown and your XLi 2500 no matter what.
- An affordable and reliable power amplifier you can use in any PA system
- 1,500-watts in bridged-mono mode, up to 750-watts stereo/parallel operation
- Includes both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR input connectivity
- Binding post and speakON output connectors let you use virtually any passive PA speakers
- Selectable input voltage (.755V or 1.4V) lets you set up your rig to match your gear
- LED power, fault, signal-presence, and clip indicators let you keep an eye on the safety of your amplifier
- Forced-air cooling and protection against shorts, no-load, and on/off thumps ensure smooth operation and long life
- Excellent shielding against radio-frequency interference keeps your sound clean, even in heavy wireless conditions
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power Class: Class AB
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 500W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 750W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms; Not Applicable
- Watts Bridged: 1,500W @ 4 ohms
- Cooling System Internal heat sinks with forced air plus fan-cooled, speed-regulated, thermal protection and flow-through ventilation from front
- Inputs: 2 x RCA, 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 2 x speakON, 2 x Binding Post
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 12.4"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 29.7 lbs.
Crown XLi2500 Additional Information
|Cross Talk||Information Not Available|