- Additional Information
Cerwin Vega P1500X Product Description
The P1500X is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range bass-reflex speaker. It employs a 15-inch woofer and a high-frequency compression driver, powered by a custom Class-D amplifier. With a power rating of 1500 watts, the P1500X is one of the most powerful PA product in its class. A proprietary hemi-conical horn provides premium sound clarity over an even and wide coverage area. A built-in mixer with convenient I/O connections allows for simple and fast setup, while Enhanced EQ, VEGA BASS boost and High-Pass Filters enable exact tuning and exceptional performance for any application. The P1500X is a versatile product that can be used as a single speaker for a small venue, set in pairs or installed with threaded hang points for a larger venue needing more coverage and SPL, or as a floor monitor for a band.
- Model: P1500X System
- Configuration: Active 2-way full-range, bass reflex Frequency Range (-10 dB): 49.8 Hz – 23.5 kHz Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55.0 Hz – 20.5 kHz Nomiinal Coverage (-6 dB): 90° Horizontal, 65° Vertical
- Maximum SPL(1W @ 1m): 134 dB
- Amplifiier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Rating: 1500 Watts Dynamic, 540 Watts Continuous
- Low Frequency Driver: 15"
- High Frequency Driver: 1¾” diaphragm, 1” exit Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrik™ XLR/TRS inputs, CH3 Dual ¼” TS THRU 1&2 - XLR,
- MIX XLR Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect Enclosure: Polymer cabinet, flush waveguide
- Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 7.5 degrees down or flat, 35mm pole socket 4 x M10 suspension, 2 x M10 pull-back
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 55°C
Cerwin Vega P1500X Additional Information