Celemony Melodyne 5 Editor Upgrade from Essential (Download) Polyphonic Pitch and Time Editing Software
Digital licenses are usually delivered via email within 15-20 minutes of ordering.
We encourage customers to install trial versions to ensure they work on their system prior to purchasing
Once redeemed it is not always possible to take returns or refund software licences
This particular product is for customers who already own Celemony Melodyne Essential & want to upgrade to Celemony Melodyne Editor 5.
Complete Polyphonic Pitch and Time Editing
Melodyne has been at the top of the pitch- and time-correction game for a long time. Celemony first impressed the audio industry by discarding the stiff controls of other pitch correction programs and giving us time and pitch correction in a familiar piano roll format. Next, they refined their already powerful pitch correction engine to accommodate polyphonic audio. Melodyne 5 studio brings even more cutting-edge enhancements, such as Melodic and Percussive Pitched algorithms, musically weighted pitch analysis, the Fade Tool and Sibilant Tool, the Leveling Macro, and recallable search. Add to that ARA compatibility, and you get one of the most comprehensive pitch- and time-correction applications on the planet.
Exciting new features for better results in less time
Melodyne 5 studio has a lot of changes under the hood. Its Melodic algorithm edits pitched and noise-like components separately, supplying you with ultra-musical pitch deviation analysis. Chord Track and Chord Grid enable you to adapt notes — or full chords — with blazing speed to suit a song. Create note-based fades — even in polyphonic recordings — with the Fade Tool. You can also use the Sibilant Tool for per-note adjustment of the volume between pitched and unpitched vocal sounds, and the Leveling Macro to minimize volume disparities between notes. There’s an additional Percussive Pitched algorithm, along with other algorithm improvements, plus recallable search functions for keyboard shortcuts. This is the best version of Melodyne yet!
The ideal tool for improving one — or multiple — tracks
You can work with a single track, or thanks to Multitrack Note Editing, you can work with multiple tracks simultaneously. It’s a breeze to use. Simply take hold of a note, move it to the perfect pitch or position, optimize its length, or alter the intensity of its vibrato. Such corrections are absolutely unnoticeable; the musical message is preserved because Melodyne adapts the note transitions and phrasing intelligently. So, there are neither jumps nor the notorious Cher effect unless you want it!
Harmonies and double tracking are a few mouse clicks away
With a few mouse clicks, you can thicken your singing through doublings or allow a second voice to run with it at the octave. Melodyne 5 studio can also provide slight random variations of pitch and timing so that it sounds natural. Harmonies are also incredibly easy to create, and since you can affect the formant of each voice separately without affecting the pitch, you can even use a single take of a single voice and create convincing virtual backup singers from it.
From subtle corrections to outrageous effects
With Melodyne 5 studio's outstanding time stretching and pitch shifting, you can vary and correct your audio material unobtrusively with the very best sound quality — but you can also use these possibilities for extraordinary transformations and effects. You can, for example, stretch a note to such an extent that a short sound is transformed into a fascinating, minute-long sound continuum. Even with such extreme stretching, the starting transients are preserved, and the sound remains soft and round.
A number of ways to integrate Melodyne
There are several ways to integrate Melodyne 5 studio into your workflow. It works standalone or as a plug-in in your DAW. Using Melodyne as a plug-in works flawlessly; however, you must first transfer each musical passage into Melodyne before any pitch- or time-correction can occur. This takes time. For complete DAW integration, you’ll want to use Melodyne’s ARA interface. With it, you can open and edit tracks directly in Melodyne. Check with your DAW’s manufacturer to find out if it’s ARA-compatible or call your Sales Engineer. More DAWs are jumping on the ARA bandwagon every day!
- Pitch- and time-correction software with complete polyphonic tuning via DNA (Direct Note Access)
- Fade Tool creates note-based fades — even in polyphonic recordings
- Melodic algorithm edits pitched and noise-like components separately
- Musically weighted pitch analysis supplies psychoacoustically optimal intonation correction
- Sibilant Tool yields per-note adjustment of the volume between pitched and unpitched vocal sounds
- Leveling Macro minimizes the volume disparities between notes
- Chord Track brings notes into line harmonically and extract chords from audio
- Percussive Pitched algorithm for instruments such as tabla, berimbau, and 808 kick drums
- Recallable search functions for keyboard shortcuts
- Multitrack Note Editing allows you to work with multiple tracks simultaneously
- Easy to operate and attuned to the working practices of musicians and recording engineers
- Context-sensitive tools, logically arranged menus, and intuitive arrange and edit windows
- Easy to use, logical layout makes navigation ultra-simple
- Works standalone or as a plug-in in your DAW
- ARA interface provides complete integration with selected DAWs
- Software Type: Pitch/Time Correction
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Format: AAX, VST3, AU, ARA, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later
- Model Name:
- Melodyne 5 Editor Upgrade from Essential (Download)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.