- Additional Information
Celemony Melodyne 4 Studio Update From Melodyne Studio 1, 2 and Cre8 Product Description
Melodyne is a software application for OS X or Windows with which you can edit audio in a more musical way than was ever thought possible. In Melodyne, you work with notes – and not with a meaningless wave form. You don’t just see where the music gets louder or quieter but also where notes begin and end and at what pitch they lie.
You can modify each note and thereby influence directly the intonation, phrasing and dynamics – and do this not only with vocals and monophonic instruments but with polyphonic instruments such as pianos and guitars as well.
Working with Melodyne is like being able to say to a vocalist “sing this note a bit longer” or to a pianist “give slightly less weight to the third in this chord” – hours, weeks, even years after the recording session. Notes are displayed in Melodyne in the form of "blobs" - the precise path traced by the pitch is indicated by the wavy line. With Melodyne’s tools, you can edit the notes directly and modify all important musical parameters. Just grab the notes, and you’ll find you can adjust their pitch, vibrato, volume, timing and much else besides in a highly intuitive manner.
- Notes not waveforms. Manipulate the notes, editing intonation, melodies and harmonies, rhythms, grooves, dynamics, formants and much else besides. Even with polyphonic instruments like the piano or guitar: each individual note!
- 2Multitrack Note Editing. See and edit the notes of multiple tracks simultaneously – turns the optimization of multi-track recordings into child’s play.
- 3Everything that counts musically. Melodyne detects the tempo, scale and tuning, letting you edit all important musical aspects of your material as comprehensively as the notes.
- 4Innovative sound design. Access the overtones in your recording directly, color and shape the sound in a unique way. From sophisticated equalization to way-out resynthesis.
- 5Compatibility and user-friendliness. Thanks to its cutting-edge technology and flexible interface, Melodyne adapts perfectly to your requirements. Whether as a plug-in in your DAW or as a stand-alone application.
- Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 7 or later (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OS X 10.6.8 and 10.9.5 or later
Celemony Melodyne 4 Studio Update From Melodyne Studio 1, 2 and Cre8 Additional Information