- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Cakewalk UM3G 3x3 USB MIDI Interface Product Description
The Cakewalk UM-3G is portable, affordable, and expandable 3-In/3-Out USB MIDI Interface designed for easy connection of a computer to multiple MIDI devices. With the capability to connect three UM-3G interfaces with only one USB port and independent MIDI Out/Thru Switches for each MIDI port the UM-3G represents a perfect MIDI solution that can grow with you as your studio or live needs expand.
What separates Cakewalk's UM-3G MIDI interface from many of the others on the market today is FPT, a technology that allows for high speed, high resolution MIDI data transmission by a combination of driver and hardware improvements to take advantage of the high-speed extensive transmission capability of USB.
Cakewalk UM-3G Key Features:
- 3-In/3-Out MIDI Ports (female)
- Controls up to 48 channels of MIDI equipment
- Expandable design allows you to daisy-chain up to three UM-3G interfaces providing nine total MIDI inputs and outputs without the need for additional USB Ports
- Advanced Driver mode uses FPT (Fast Processing Technology) to ensure low-latency, even with three UM-3G interfaces daisy-chained together
- Up to 3 units can be rack mounted via Roland RAF-70 kit, available separately
- Ideal MIDI interface for the mid- to larger-sized studio
- Out or Thru selectable switches built-in; select between MIDI Out and MIDI Thru for each output port
- Great for live settings using multiple MIDI applications, including traditional instruments, synths, sequencers and live sound, lighting, and special effects
Cakewalk UM3G 3x3 USB MIDI Interface Additional Information