- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Cakewalk UM-1G 1x1 USB MIDI Interface Product Description
The Cakewalk UM-1G is a compact, cable style 1-In/1-Out USB MIDI Interface. The UM1G features intuitive connector cable labels, a MIDI indicator LED, and a MIDI Check Switch, designed to provide the easiest connection of MIDI devices to your computer.
What separates Cakewalk's UM-1G MIDI interface from many of the others on the market today is FPT, a technology that allows for high speed, high resolution MIDI data transmission by a combination of driver and hardware improvements to take advantage of the high-speed extensive transmission capability of USB.
Cakewalk UM-1G Key Features:
- 1-In/1-Out MIDI port (male), with LED indicators for MIDI I/O signal monitoring
- MIDI Check switch for quick troubleshooting of MIDI connections
- MIDI cables are engraved with "Connect to MIDI In" and "Connect to MIDI Out" labels for no confusion when connecting devices
- Perfect for hobbyists who want to connect a MIDI keyboard to a computer, or musicians who need MIDI connectivity to control or record music with a computer
- Ideal for small studios or academic settings where only one MIDI device will be connected in close proximity to the computer
- In live performance settings, use the UM-1G to control a synth, drum machine, MIDI light set-up
Cakewalk UM-1G 1x1 USB MIDI Interface Additional Information