- Additional Information
Cakewalk Sonar 8.5 Studio Product Description
The FREE upgrade to Sonar X1 Studio will be available as a download upon release of the software.
Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 Studio Digital Audio Workstations gives you what you need for recording, composing, editing, mixing, and mastering. Get innovations that matter, from exclusive features to ignite creativity and perfect your tracks, to groundbreaking technologies that always keep you in control, all backed by the industry’s leading 64-bit audio quality. And SONAR 8.5 Studio delivers the go-to production tools you want with the best collection of virtual instruments, mixing, and mastering effects found in any DAW.
With version 8.5, SONAR continues to innovate on all fronts. New beat creating and arrangement tools, a new drum instrument loaded with stellar kits, enhanced audio quantizing, new multi-stage effect plug-ins, and more combine together to make SONAR the most complete, most professional, and best sounding DAW on any platform.
- Convenient Freeze and Archive buttons on each track.
- Updated Insert Send Assistant, with matching track gain/pan while creating sends.
- Solo Button on all effects plug-in windows, to quickly solo and focus on the track being processed.
- New Track View grid lines options to present grid lines behind or in front of clips.
- New option to automatically lock scrolling during playback when initiating an edit.
- The Now Time cursor can be dragged to a new position during playback.
- DC Offset meter in the Cakewalk Analyst plug-in.
- New FX -SONAR 8.5 studio now includes the Project5 “Half-Rack” Tempo-Sync’d Effects, including the Alias Factor Bit Decimator, Classic Phaser, Compressor/Gate, HF Exciter, Mod Filter, Chorus/Flanger, Para-Q, StudioVerb II, and Tempo Delay.
- Installation has been simplified with an easy one-click install option that accepts all default settings and locations and installs the entire SONAR application, as well as plug-ins and content data.
Cakewalk Sonar 8.5 Studio Additional Information
|Application||Sequencing, Recording, Mastering, Audio Editing|
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, Direct X, RTAS|