- Additional Information
Cakewalk PC4K S-Type Expander/Gate (Download) Product Description
The PC4K S-Type Expander / Gate Module is the second additional module available for SONAR’s modular ProChannel. The first module, Softube’s Saturation Knob, is included in SONAR X1 Producer Expanded and SONAR X2 Producer.
Many times a sample, loop or other track sounds flat and lacks the dynamics needed to liven up a mix. An Expander can be used to reverse the effects of a compressor or to add further dynamic range to a performance. Now you can add variable volume back into a performance that has been overly compressed or just performed without enough expression.
Add life to vocal tracks, put punch back into drums and drum loops and so much more. The PC4K S-Type Expander / Gate module is not just any Expander plugin. It's based on the legendary vintage-style channel expansion used on large format studio consoles and heard on countless albums over the past 30 years!
- The PC4K S-Type Expander / Gate Module is expertly crafted by the Cakewalk DSP team.
- Classic design providing gate function to remove unwanted sound from a signal and upward expansion.
- Expand the dynamics of vocals and instruments.
- The PC4K S-Type Expander / Gate can be toggled between Gate and Expander mode.
- Standardized Threshold, Ratio & Range controls.
- Switches to enable Fast Attack and side chain input.
- Requires SONAR X1 Producer Expanded, SONAR X2 and X3 Producer, or SONAR X3 Studio.
Cakewalk PC4K S-Type Expander/Gate (Download) Additional Information
|Supported Format||Audio Units|
|Effect Type||Expander, Gate|