Boss Katana-110 Bass Bass Combo Amplifier
Frequently bought together
Find your sound… Extend the possibilities. This is an amplifier which gives you the tools to discover new sounds. With power controls, EQ, blend controls, in-built effects, amplifier controls AND input effects there's an abundance of tone shifting to explore with the Katana-110. Once you land on a sound that fits your low frequency groove, you can select between vintage, flat or modern patterns to fine tune it even further. There's no limit to the genres and styles you can enjoy, as this wealth of options will voice them all with aplomb.
The great equalizer… A good EQ is the centre of any super amplifier, boasting a four band EQ the Katana-110 gets you straight into the tone zone. Intuitive and easy to adjust, you can jump straight into fine-tuning your bass flow without confusion. Situated in the middle of the control panel, this EQ gives you Bass, Low Mid, High Mid and treble shaping dials. You've now got direct influence on those crucial mids, letting you roll in just the right amount of sweetness to fit your rhythm.
Blend to your preference. A blend control lets you dial in your dry signal to ease off the amp output, so you can hit the tonal taste you desire.
As sharp as a Katana… Based on their breakthrough guitar amplifiers, the Katana-110 brings you class-leading speaker design and solid, road-ready construction. Not only do you have a custom built 10" speaker, but the inclusion of a tweeter allows you to add extra impact to slap styles or high register bass lines. And because the Katana is so versatile, this is entirely optional, you can switch it off for a more traditional output.
All this cutting-edge technology is housed in a sturdy, robust BOSS frame. Showcasing a solid state, closed back construction, the Katana is getting to any gig in pristine condition thanks to a thick outer layer and reinforced corners. Protected by quality craftsmanship, you can be confident that it's going to stand up to life on the road.
Use it to great effect Spice up your sound. Effects are the best way to inject energy into your bass lines, so add a new breath of life to dull rhythms with the in-built effects library of the Katana. FX1 offers a wealth of dynamics to tap into, such as chorus, flanger and bass synth. FX 2 contains delay and reverb to modulate your tone even more, but the best news is that you're not limited to these! With the BOSS Tone Studio editor, you can load up to 60 additional sounds.
These are a fantastic starting point to get experimenting, but if you've already got a series of favourite FX pedals , then you can attach them with Send / Return loop. And for some fine, heel / toe control, there's even space for an expression pedal to place you firmly in control of your dynamics.
- Blast out bombastic bass tones
- Shape your sound with a multitude of controls and EQ options
- Unleash a crackling boom with a powerful drive channel
- Unlock any sound imaginable with an effects loop and expression pedal input
- Power Output: 60 Watts
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- POWER AMP IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohms)
- AUX IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohms)
- RETURN IN: -10 dBu (100 k ohm)
- Power Consumption: 77 Watts
- Main Controls: Power, Master Volume, Power Control (Standy, 1 W, MAX), Tweeter
- Input FX: Comp button, Drive button, Comp knob, Drive knob
- Amplifier: Pad button , Shape button, Type knob (Vintage, Flat, Modern) Gain knob, Volume knob
- Blend: Blend button, Dry level knob
- Equalizer: Low mid button, High mid button, Bass knob, Low mid knob, high mid knob, treble knob
- Effects: FX1 button, FX2 button, TAP button, FX1 knob, FX2 knob
- Tone Setting: CH1 button, CH2 button, CH3 button, Panel button
- Balanced Out: GND Lift switch (Off, On) Select switch (Post, Pre, Direct)
- LOW MID
- HIGH MID
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- POWER AMP IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- BALANCED OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- EXP PEDAL/CTL CH1/CH2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- GA-FC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR SLOT: BluetoothⓇ Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
- AC IN: jack
- Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 500 mm
- Width: 470mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Weight: 16.8kg
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
- GA-FC sticker
- Model Name:
- Katana-110 Bass
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.