- Additional Information
Behringer Xenyx XL1600 Product Description
The 16-Input, 4-Bus XENYX XL1600 allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 12 of our studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, plus 4 full stereo channels with 4-band EQ – and a dedicated Talkback section for communicating with the talent. All mono channels feature true +48 V Phantom Power, our ultra-musical, 4-band “British” channel EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for the ultimate in sound sculpting, Inserts, Direct Outs and 6 available Aux Sends – making the XL1600 an incredibly versatile mixer for all your live performances.
The XENYX XL1600 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX XL1600 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on your XENYX XL1600 mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. The mono channels of the XL1600 feature 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound; even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- 12 state-of-the-art XENYX PRO Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultra-high RFI suppression designed for live application
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 Subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80 Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multi-functional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphone and Speaker outputs with selectable Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Xenyx XL1600 Additional Information