- Additional Information
Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 Product Description
The ultra-compact XENYX QX602MP3 2-bus mixer’s 6 Inputs (2 mic, 2 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps with available Phantom Power, and our ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this a high-performance MP3 player for accessing audio files from a USB stick, and a built-in 24-bit, stereo multi-FX processor with presets for studio-class reverb and delay, and the QX602MP3 becomes an incredibly versatile – and amazingly affordable mixer!
The XENYX QX602MP3 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX QX602MP3 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on your XENYX QX602MP3 mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom 6-input analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets for reverb and delay
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs
- Internal auto-range power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 Additional Information