- Additional Information
Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502 Product Description
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH FBQ-PRO FBQ1502 takes the graphic equalizer a giant leap forward technologically, providing robust feature sets and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ1502 features a Low Cut filter, in addition to the frequency faders, that helps remove non-essential bass content below 25 Hz, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added control gives the FBQ1502 the power to instantly clean up your system's overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502 Additional Information