- Additional Information
Behringer UltraGain Digital ADA8200 Product Description
The 8 In/8 Out ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 ADAT Audio Interface builds on the proud legacy of our ADA8000 – which is one of our all-time, best-selling products. Now, you’re probably thinking, “If they sell so many ADA8000s, why are they changing them?” The short answer... we made it better – in a really big way! The incredible ADA8200 features stunningly-accurate, reference-class Cirrus Logic A/D - D/A converters and 8 Award-winning MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps – making it the natural choice of professional musicians and audio engineers alike. Your recording tracks will sound just as amazing as you imagined them – when you lay them down with the ADA8200!
The ADA8200 is sublimely easy to operate, fits neatly into a single rack space and, thanks to the 8 MIDAS-designed mic preamps with switchable +48 V Phantom Power and integrated Cirrus Logic 24-bit A/D - D/A converters, you get incredibly detailed, pristine performance. Signal conversion takes place at your choice of 44.1 or 48 kHz with full 24-bit resolution. The ADAT Inputs and Outputs can be operated independently, as long as you use an identical wordclock signal. And ADA8200’s operating frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz to 24 kHz – at a very respectable, 48 kHz sampling rate. Put simply, the ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 is the professional’s edge.
The Ins and Outs
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and ¼ " TRS, as well as unbalanced ¼ " TS inputs. XLR line out connectors located on the rear panel provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via ADAT format TOSLINK optical sockets, which support up to 8 independent channels of ultra-pristine data.
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic* 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT* input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer UltraGain Digital ADA8200 Additional Information