- Additional Information
Behringer Studio Microphone C-4 Product Description
C-4 microphones are built to capture the performance of a choir, piano or any other vocal or acoustic sound source to provide a beautiful true-to-life sound. Sold in perfectly matched pairs, these outstanding condenser mics are especially great for live applications because their non-reflective, matte-finish, which is ideal for use with stage lighting.
Sound That Astounds
Once connected to your sound system, you’ll notice these twin pro-caliber microphones have exceptionally-flat frequency response (an average boost of 4 dB between 1 kHz- 8 kHz). For those of you new to condenser mics, this basically means you’ll get a slightly brighter sound, that will give the perfect shape to cymbals and overhead miking. Acoustic pianos and choirs will also benefit greatly from this frequency response. The cardioid pickup pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation and feedback rejection. C-4 mics contain ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry that can handle extreme dynamics (from 20 Hz to 20 kHz) and has a maximum sound pressure level of 136 dB. C-4 mics also feature a switchable low-frequency rolloff to eliminate infrasonics (mic handling and wind noise), as well as a switchable 10 dB input attenuation to accommodate for hot signals, such as a really loud vocalist – or overzealous cellist.
When it comes to capturing amazing sound, nothing in this class comes close to the C-4 for sonic accuracy, versatility and affordability!
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereophonic studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Studio Microphone C-4 Additional Information