- Additional Information
Behringer Multicom Pro-XL MDX4600 Product Description
The reference-class MDX4600 is a marvelous 4-channel Expander/Gate/ Compressor/Peak Limiter that is ideal for: compressing mono/stereo signals and providing virtually inaudible noise suppression, without loss of high frequencies; increasing vocal presence and energy; and limiting, or smoothing out extremely-high signal peaks. Additionally, the MDX4600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer, De-Esser, and Low-Contour filter to provide the ultimate in signal enrichment. Put simply, the MDX4600 can do amazing things for your vocals or instruments – providing virtually everything you need for studio-quality dynamics processing!
The MDX4600 features amazingly-accurate, 8-segment LED meters for In/Out Level and Gain Reduction, switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV operating level, Side Chain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and ¼ " Inputs and Outputs. Best of all, the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 takes up just a single rackspace.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable Low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Multicom Pro-XL MDX4600 Additional Information