- Additional Information
Behringer Eurorack UB1204-PRO Product Description
The 24-Input UB1204-PRO allows you to effortlessly achieve premium quality sound – thanks to its 4 studio grade IMP “Invisible” mic preamps, ultra-musical 3-band EQs with switchable low-cut filters. Channels 5/6 and 7/8 are dedicated stereo channels with our 3-band fixed EQs. Add to this switchable +48 V phantom power and unparalleled ease of use – and the UB1204-PRO becomes an incredibly-versatile mixer for all your recording sessions and live performances.
The EURORACK UB1204-PRO features our ultra-low noise, high-headroom IMP “Invisible” mic preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals all over the world. These studio-grade mic preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz, and are perfectly matched to every conceivable microphone – with up to 60 dB gain and a +48 V phantom power supply. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the EURORACK UB1204-PRO provides exceptionally-transparent and crystal-clear sonic performance – making them ideal for both live sound and studio recording applications.
All of the UB1204-PRO’s mono and stereo channels feature our 3-band fixed EQ, with center frequencies set at 80 Hz (Low), 2.5 kHz (Mid) and 12 kHz (High). Easy-to-use and highly-musical in their characteristics, the UB1204-PRO channel EQs provide exceptional tone-sculpting capability.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- 8 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on stereo channels
- 2 aux sends per channel: one pre fader for monitoring applications and one post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- Control room/headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Rack mount brackets included
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Eurorack UB1204-PRO Additional Information