- Additional Information
Behringer EuroLive VP2520 Product Description
The EUROLIVE VP2520 loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – 2000-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to dual 15" extremely powerful, long-excursion, Low-Frequency (LF) drivers and a state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression driver – the VP2520 arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The VP2520 is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VP2520’s 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 70° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the VP2520 puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package – and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 2000 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically-designed handles make them easy to lift and transport – and the great-sound VP2520 is supremely affordable.
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer EuroLive VP2520 Additional Information