- Additional Information
Behringer EuroLive B108D Product Description
The EUROLIVE B108D is a super compact, exceptional 2-way, 300-Watt PA sound-reinforcement loudspeaker with Wireless Option that is ideal for live sound, portable PA, monitor wedge and House of Worship applications. This amazingly-versatile active loudspeaker is ultra-lightweight thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology – and it comes “Wireless-ready” for use with our incredible ULM Digital Wireless Microphones. A convenient Line Output allows you to connect multiple B108D speakers, or any of our other high quality active loudspeakers. Sound reinforcement has never been so easy!
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of their ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
- High-power 300-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 8'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1'' phenolic compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer EuroLive B108D Additional Information