- Additional Information
Behringer Eurodesk SX3242FX Product Description
The 32-Input, 4-Bus EURODESK SX3242FX allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 24 of our studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, 2 full stereo channels with 4-band EQ, plus 2 additional sets of stereo inputs channels with Level and Aux controls.
All mono channels feature our ultra-musical, 3-band “British” channel EQs, complete with a semi-parametric mid band for the ultimate in sound sculpting. Add to this not one, but two of our 24-bit dual-engine stereo FX processors with 99 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the SX3242FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your recording projects and live performances.
The SX3242FX features our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the SX3242FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- 24 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 2 independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- High-precision 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 fully featured stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Balanced Main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Eurodesk SX3242FX Additional Information