- Additional Information
Behringer Commercial Speaker CE500A-WH Product Description
The CE500A-BK speaker system is ideal for business environments, letting you enjoy full, clear sound over a wide listening area. Specifically designed to complement indoor commercial facilities, such as restaurants, shops, exhibition halls and more, the 80-Watt CE500A-BK comes equipped with special mounting brackets so they can be placed on walls, or suspended from above to meet your coverage requirements.
Powerful amplifiers coupled with state-of-the-art technology sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? they never cut corners on their transducers (woofers and tweeters), and they never just pull what they have off the shelf. Their LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets them apart from the competition. When you buy a CE500A-BK, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. As a result, the CE500A-BK provides ruler-flat frequency response from 60 Hz - 23 kHz, with tight and accurate low end, articulately-detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Connecting the CE500A-BK couldn’t be easier thanks to the convenient rear panel, which provides a standard XLR Mic Input and RCA jacks for connecting a computer, CD – or even an mp3 deck. To raise and lower the mic volume, just turn the Level control (RCA input levels are controlled by the source device). To run two CE500A-BKs in stereo mode, connect your playback deck to the right RCA jack on one loudspeaker and the left jack on the other. You can even chain together as many CE500A-BKs as you’d like via the handy Link XLR socket – all you need is a standard mic cable.
- Multi-purpose, 80-Watt, active speaker for commercial indoor installations (restaurants, shops, exhibitions), multimedia, home recording studio and audio/video production
- Exceptional sound quality, wide dynamic range and ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Powerful 5 ½" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution ½" tweeter
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Additional Line output connector allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Ultra-flexible wall-mount brackets included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Commercial Speaker CE500A-WH Additional Information