- Additional Information
Avid Pro Tools Mbox 3 USB Audio Interface Product Description
Avid Pro Tools Mbox 3 USB Audio Interface is a complete, integrated, computer-based music creation and production system. Designed by the same engineering team responsible for our high-end Pro Tools|HD systems, the Avid Mbox hardware interface features a premium analog signal path and high-performance converters for exceptional sound. The included Pro Tools LE software is the same platform used in commercial facilities around the world ensuring pro studio compatibility and delivering everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix music. Mbox also provides third-party drivers for rock-solid integration with nearly every popular audio recording application.
"New and improved" barely scratches the surface of the all-new Pro Tools Mbox. The key here is "all-new," as in all-new preamps, all-new converters, and all-new drivers, all put together in an interface that is simple and amazingly functional. Avid's top engineers equipped the Pro Tools Mbox with a pair of ultra-transparent custom mic preamps and a set of phenomenal 24-bit/96kHz converters, giving it absolutely astounding sound quality. The Pro Tools Mbox even includes a pair of Softclip limiters, the same tape-saturation-style dynamics processors found on Avid's flagship HD series interfaces!
Avid Pro Tools Mbox Key Features:
- Includes Pro Tools LE software
- Compatible with most major audio software, including Pro Tools LE, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Includes all-new ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multiclient drivers
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 2 x XLR mic/line combo inputs with 48V phantom power
- 2 x 1/4" DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- 2 x balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 connection for maximum mobility
- Professional grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz sample rates
- Softclip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping, providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multifunction button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Dimensions: 8.87" x 7.56" x 2.32"
- Weight: 3.31 lbs.
Avid Pro Tools Mbox 3 USB Audio Interface Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording|