- Additional Information
Avid Eleven Rack Product Description
- Hardware/Software USB 2.0 Audio Interface Recording System
- Eleven Rack with High-Resolution DSP
- Pro Tools 10 Software Included
- Emulation of Classic Amplifier Tones
- Up to 96 Stereo Tracks
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack
- Additional Guitar Tones and Effects
- Eleven Rack Standalone Functionality
- Windoes PC & Mac OS X
Avid Eleven Rack is a USB Audio Interface bundled with Pro Tools 10 DAW Software that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players.
Eleven Rack comes with a DSP-accelerated hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools software, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need and more to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips in the studio or on stage.
Create and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly.
Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard.
Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
Avid Eleven Rack main features include:
- Includes Pro Tools 10
- Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input
- Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie amps
- Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox, and more
- Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors
- Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
- Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs
- Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects
- Controllable via MIDI controllers and expression pedals
- Built-in tuner
- Tap-tempo control of time-based effects
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4” outputs
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom power and pad switch
- 2 x 1/4” line-level inputs
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- Stereo 1/4” headphone jack
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O
- Windows System Requirements: Avid-qualified Windows-based computer, OS: Windows 7 Home premium, professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64- bit). RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended). Hard disk space: 15 GB free for Pro Tools 10 installation. USB port: For Eleven Rack connection and for iLok authorization (iLok included). Internet connection: For software installation and authorization.
- Mac System Requirements: Avid-qualified Apple computer, OS: Max OS X 10.6.8 or Mac OS X Lion, RAM: 2 GB (4 GB or more recommended), Hard disk space: 15 GB free for Pro Tools 10 installation, USB port: For Eleven Rack connection and for iLok authorization (iLok included).
Avid Eleven Rack Additional Information
|Type||USB 2.0 Audio Interface|
|Max Sample Rate||96 kHz|
|Application||Professional Studio Recording|
|Other Connections||48v Phantom Power, MIDI In / Out|
|Included Software||Pro Tools 10 Software|