- Additional Information
Audio Technica ATM230 Product Description
Ideal for Drums
The ATM230 brings a model ideal for capturing drums and percussion to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line.
High SPL Handling
The ATM230’s proprietry capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications; delivering full, wellrounded audio with an exceptional low end.
Exceptional Sound Isolation
The hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source, and giving excellent directionality.
Precise and Versatile Positioning
The low profile design of the ATM230 allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups, and the included AT8665 drum clamp means it can be precisely positioned on the snare or toms.
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Rare earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element - Dynamic
- Polar Pattern - Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response - 20 - 12,000 Hz
- Output Connector - Integral 3-pin XLRM type
- Accessories - AT8665 drum mount, soft protective pouch
Audio Technica ATM230 Additional Information