- Additional Information
Audio Technica AT2031 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Product Description
If you need a condenser microphone for recording string instruments either in the studio or on stage, then the AT2031 from Audio-Technica is specifically designed to capture that detailed sound.
The AT 2031 permanently polarized element gives recording engineers an extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high frequency. The AT2031 microphones low self-noise and high SPL handling capability offer a wide dynamic range, perfectly suited for recording string instruments such as violin, cello, acoustic guitar, harp and piano.
The main features of the Audio Technica AT2031 include:
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Switchable 150 Hz 6dB/oct hi-pass fi lter
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
Audio Technica AT2031 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Additional Information
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Microphone Impedance||85 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||141 dB|
|Microphone Sensitivity||17 dB SPL|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|